EWOT THERAPY OR EXERCISE WITH OXYGEN Therapy
EWOT (pronounced E Watt) means Exercise With Oxygen Therapy. EWOT’s ability to improve oxygen circulation, restore blood flow and increase ATP production attributes tremendous benefits to overall health and wellness. Maxx 02 EWOT therapy harnesses all of the benefits of this technique.
The foundation of all O2 protocols was developed by Dr.Manfred von Ardenne, M.D. (of the Manfred Von Ardenne Research Institute in Dresden, Germany) in the late 60s. With over 500 references published in Oxygen Multistep Therapy, Physiological and Technical Foundations, his research revealed astonishing results and proven mechanisms for restoring microcirculation (which makes up 76% of the circulatory system) and optimizing energy production (ATP). To date, nothing in complementary Medicine compares to the domino effect body wide for restoring human health.
Anybody can benefit from exercise with oxygen therapy — from top athletes to elderly patients with restricted blood flow. An Altitude Version is also available which offers the user the benefit of switching from 94 percent oxygen to 14 percent (which is adjustable from sea level to 25,000 feet), producing enhanced benefits from the body’s adaptation to exercising at altitude.
- Opens precapillary sphincter (adjusts blood flow into capillaries)
- Supports optimal immunity
- Accelerates healing
- Optimizes ATP production
- Reduces discomfort
- Boosts energy
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports lung function/respiratory system
- Improves physical performance
- Improves vision
- Improves mental capacity/memory
- Reduces inflammation
- Assists in weight loss
- Promotes detoxification
- Allows for faster recovery after workouts
- Faster and safer alternative to hyperbaric chambers
Here’s what you’ll do during an EWOT session:
- Exercise at least three days a week for 15-minute periods.
- During the 15 minute session, sprint for about 30 seconds until your heart rate is at about 120 beats per minute (or 80 percent of maximum).
- Then restore back to a normal exercise rhythm and heart rate for about three minutes.
- Repeat the cycle again, 3–5 times, to increase vasodilation and open up the arteries so that oxygen gets into your oxygen-deprived tissues.
Maxx O2 Oxygen Therapy
Natural Healing Center
1601 Dove St #110,Newport Beach,CA-92660,
Telephone No.(714) 549-4435
Newport Beach, Orange County, Los Angeles
Wondering about the benefits of Maxx O2 oxygen therapy? Improve oxygen circulation, restore blood flow and increase ATP production. EWOT’s ability to improve oxygen circulation, restore blood flow and increase ATP production attributes tremendous benefits to overall health and wellness.