Getting Started: Initial Consultation and First Visit
Your initial consultation consists of two visits lasting up to 90 minutes each. During your first visit, you will spend approximately 30 minutes informing us of your current health and allowing us to better understand your symptoms. It is important that you bring a complete list of all medications, vitamins and supplements you are currently taking. We will discuss your goals and understand what symptoms you are experiencing. We will then perform Nutritional Response Testing (a non-invasive system of analyzing the body to determine the underlying causes of a client’s symptoms) along with additional non-invasive tests for the following:
- Food Sensitivities
- Digestive Disturbances
- Sugar Imbalances
- Thyroid Related Challenges
- Immune Challenges (Bacteria, Virus, Mold, Parasite, Fungus, Candida, etc.)
- Adrenal Insufficiencies
- Chemical and Metal Challenges
- Electro Magnetic Fields (EMFs)
- Computerized Heart Rate Variability (HRV) test: Watch your health score improve as you heal.
- Computerized Heart Sound Recorder test: Observes certain types of stress on the heart’s RATE, RHYTHM, and TONE.
We will review your Report of Findings, which details the results from your first visit tests and go over the recommended treatment plan. We take time to answer any and all questions you may have including what is causing your symptoms.
Three Phases of Health Restoration
I. Phase One – Fine Tuning Phase: (from 6 weeks to 6 months)
Once you start on your initial nutritional supplement program, you will come weekly in order to COMPLETELY fine tune your basic personal nutritional program. These visits are normally completed weekly to ensure proper monitoring. During this time we will also be reviewing your diet and offering you guidance in regard to any essential improvements in order to maximize your gains.
Bemer Therapy is used to increase circulation and oxygen which increases speed of healing and recovery. Only good, functional circulation ensures proper supply of nutrients and oxygen as well as proper waste removal within the body. This is fundamental for all metabolic processes. It also aids in concentration, mental acuity, stress reduction and relaxation.
II. Phase Two – Healing & Observation Phase: (from 6 weeks – minimum 12 months)
After your initial “Fine Tuning” period is completed, meaning that your nutritional program is stabilized, you will be ready to start on your next step, the “Healing and Observation Period.” This part of your healing cycle normally does not require continuing weekly visits. Indeed, most people find that optimum progress can be obtained by having a regular schedule of check-ups every other week.
During this Healing and Observation Period, we will be doing three things:
- Monitor all your organs/areas to ensure that your body is responding appropriately to your program.
- Adjust your program as needed while you move through this period of time to ensure maximum potential gain for you. This may or may not include changes in doses, and/or adding or deleting any particular supplement or recommendation. This will be based on what your body indicates is needed.
- Continue Bemer therapy for increased circulation and oxygen to increase the speed of healing and recovery.
Occasionally during this period additional layers of concerns may show up, and further recommendations may be made which might include additional procedures that can be done in our office.
III. Phase Three – Maintenance Phase:
Once you have achieved a more optimum health level, you will want to stay well. That is most easily accomplished through monthly Nutrition Response Testing visits over the next year and beyond.
Most maintenance programs require lesser amounts of nutritional supplements than were needed in the earlier steps of your program to “protect your investment in your health.” Getting onto a maintenance program will assist us to continue to assist you to assist your body to maintain the health improvements that you have experienced to this point.
We know from working with many clients that moving to a healthier, happier, and more balanced body and lifestyle means changing long-held habits. We’ve developed guidelines, education programs, and workshops to help you succeed and be on your journey to healthful living.