You’ve heard of Omega Fats – even bought Omega supplements.
But do you really know what they do and why they are so important?
Approximately 99 percent of Americans are deficient in Omega-3s and consume a tiny 100-200mg of EPA + DHA daily – the National Institute of Health’s minimum recommendation is 5x that at 650mg/day.
Do you suffer from:
- Soft, fraying, splitting or brittle fingernails
- Dull nails – lack of surface shine
- Slow growing fingernails
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth/throat
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication
- Menstrual cramps
- Premenstrual breast pain/tenderness
- Excessive ear wax
- Excessive thirst
- Allergic (e.g., eczema/asthma/hay fever/hives)
- Crave fats/fatty foods
- Stiff or painful joints
- Dry skin (e.g., feet/face/general)
- Scaly or flaky skin (e.g., legs)
- Cracking/peeling fingertips & skin (e.g., heels)
- Lackluster skin
- Small bumps on the back of upper arms
- Patchy dullness &/or color variation of skin
- Mixed oily and dry skin (‘combination’ skin)
- The irregular quilted appearance of skin (e.g., legs)
- Thick or cracked calluses
- Dandruff or cradle cap
- Dry, lackluster, brittle or unruly hair
If you answered yes to any of the above, you will benefit from our educational and enlightening workshop. We will discuss the different types of Omega fats, where to find them, how they work and why we need them. Also, how the food industry works the system to provide only some of the dietary information required to make an educated decision. You will leave this workshop equipped to make the right decisions for your optimal health.
A few Omega fat facts
EPA & DHA
– Regulate Cell-to-Cell Signaling
– Improve Mood, Memory & Focus
– Improve Immune Function
– Reduce Nerve & Joint Pain
EPA +DHA can reduce:
– The risk of coronary events by 53%
– Sudden death from heart attack by 90%
– Improve cognition and mental health with aging, reduce depression, reduce the risk of dementia, Alzheimer’s and stroke.
– In children, improve verbal and motor skills?