- 1 cup almond butter – natural almond butter
- 15 drops of Liquid Stevia (+ more to taste)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a square baking dish with baking parchment. (I used an 8 inch (20cm) square glass baking dish for the bars).
- Place the all of the ingredients (or food processor) jug. Process the ingredients until smoothly combined, scraping down the side of the jug occasionally to ensure nothing is missed. You should end up with a thick result that looks more like a sticky wet cookie dough than a runny batter.
- Scoop out the batter and smooth it into your lined baking pan/dish. I found this easiest by first pushing the batter in with a spatula, then finishing by dipping my fingertips in some extra almond milk and pressing it down for a smooth, even finish.
- Bake the bars for approximately 25 minutes, or until the top is a deep golden brown and cooked evenly across the top. There might be a few cracks in the surface.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing.
*Almond butter can vary in consistency. If you feel like your mixture is too wet, add extra coconut flour (start with just 1 teaspoon, as coconut flour is VERY absorbent). If you feel like your mixture is too dry, add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil and/or almond milk.
*You can substitute another nut milk. ex. coconut, macadamia or hemp milk instead of the almond milk.