- Using food processor, add crust ingredients processing until a dough-like texture is reached.
- Dust bottom of an 8″ or 9″ spring form pan with a quality raw vegan protein powder. This will prevent the crust from sticking and make an easier removal.
- Press crust into pan. Set aside
- Add filling ingredients to the food processor, processing until smooth.
- Pour mixture onto crust. Place in freezer until firm.
- Separate cake from pan while frozen and place on platter.
- Blend half of the strawberries, with the lemon juice, coconut nectar and psyllium seed powder.
- Process until a smooth texture is reached. Spread mixture on top of thawing cake.
- Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange them on top of the cake. Best when served chilled
Credit to Anne Audette- Detroit, MI