1/2 batch- for full-sized batch, double all ingredients and use a 13×9 inch pan
- 10 oz canned pumpkin (1/3 of large can)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- sweetener to taste (recommended: 4 Tbsp of Truvia or liquid Stevia)
- 2 eggs (taste batter before adding eggs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour into 9×9 inch or 12×8 inch pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool
- 1 can coconut milk. DO NOT SHAKE IT
- Open the can and the thickest part will be at the top. Scoop it into a bowl, but leave the water part in the bottom of the can.
- Add about 2-3 drops liquid stevia and beat with a fork.
- Wait until bars are completely cool to frost, store the frosted bars in the fridge.
*Can be kept in the fridge 3-4 days, or in freezer for longer