Prep: 5 mins Cook: 15 mins Total: 20 mins Yield: 6-8
- 1-2 heads of fresh cauliflower, roughly chopped into uniform, large pieces (or 1-2 bags of frozen)
- 4 Tbsp ghee
- salt, garlic powder, and other spices to taste
- Bring a couple quarts of water to a boil in a large pot or pan.
- Add cauliflower and cook until tender.
- Drain well. Transfer cooked cauliflower to a large bowl and add ghee.
- Use an immersion blender or hand mixer to blend until smooth and creamy. This is the most important step… chunks of cauliflower are a giveaway!
- Serve warm. Top with fresh chopped parsley or chives for a nice garnish!
Options for Instant Pot:
- Wash and quarter cauliflower, remove leaves and stem.
- Add steamer/trivet basket to Instant Pot along with 1 cup water. Add cauliflower pieces.
- Set to manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Manually vent/release pressure. Open, drain and remove inner basket.
- Gently squeeze any remaining liquid out of cauliflower and return to pot.
- Add other ingredients and whip until creamy
Recipe Credit to Wellness Mama