Our office is open during normal business hours:
Mon, Wed, Thurs 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Closed 12p.m. -2p.m. for lunch)
Tues, Fri 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Call 714-549-4435 for an appointment.
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, please stay home and call us. For those of you that have concerns about coming into the office, we are doing phone, Facetime or Zoom consults as we normally do for our out of state clients.
NOW is a critical time to take care of your health and maintain a healthy immune system. It is critical to ensure your nervous system is functioning properly and that you take care of any bacteria or virus.
This test includes a simple, easy to read report and a phone consultation to go over your body’s nutritional needs to repair itself. When your body has sufficient nutrition, it can be stronger and more able to defend itself!
NEUROHEALTH ASSESSMENT KIT in 4 EASY STEPS:
1. Contact Us to have the Assessment Kit mailed directly to you.
2. Cell Nutritional Health – Complete and send in the home blood spot test (provided in the kit) – this will measure your four fatty acid biomarkers.
3. Functional Brain Health – Complete 15-minute interactive online test for measurement of attention, memory, processing speed and cognitive flexibility.
4. Natural Healing Center will contact you directly to review results and recommendations over the phone.
Strengthen your defense with these immune system support supplements
For a Personalized Immune Support Recommendation:
Call 714-549-4435 OR Contact Us
We are fully stocked in all products – including all immune support product that is currently back-ordered.
You may come in to pick up the product (you may call your order in ahead of time if you prefer) or we can ship product to you.
$199 SPECIAL (Reg. $250) Mail My Kit Today
Many of our clients have put in the hard work to achieve and enjoy their now optimal health.
We have decided to share the TOP 10 TIPS you can do starting today to increase your wellness and support your immune system!
1. Get 8 + hours of sleep; your body repairs itself during sleep. Turn off the TV, your cell phone, ipads, etc. 1-2 hours prior to going to bed (the blue light disturbs sleep), darken the room, and lay in bed and think positive affirmations until you fall asleep. Also, it is best to not eat at least 1 hour before going to bed, by the same token going to bed hungry can also disturb your sleep. In this case, have a small snack of protein.
2. Breathe! Breathe in deeply and exhale all at once. Learn how to breathe and relax because deep breathing is an exercise that kills disease.Get at least 30 min of exercise daily – physical activity may help flush bacteria out of the lungs and airways. This may reduce your chance of getting a cold, flu, or other illness. Exercise causes change in antibodies and white blood cells (WBC). WBCs are the body’s immune system cells that fight disease. Exercise also releases endorphins which make you feel good!
3. Eat lots of organic vegetables daily to give your body the additional boost it needs in nutrients to keep the immune system strong. Choose organic when you can as pesticides and chemicals are BIG stressors on the body. When your body has to deal with stressors, it isn’t healing optimally.
4. Just say “NO” to Sugar – candies, cakes, alcohol, cookies, refined carbs, etc. When you get that craving, reach for good raw fats (avocado, raw nuts, almond butter, nut butters, seeds like chia or basil, raw olive oil etc.) and protein. Sugar LOWERS the immune system for 4-6 hours. Fruit should be avoided if you are sick or exposed to virus/bacteria. If you are well, choose berries over bananas as they have less natural sugars.
5. Dairy does NOT do a body good. Dairy creates excess mucous which is something you do not want extra of; especially when dealing with anything that impacts the respiratory tract. Dairy from animals bigger than you can cause A LOT of INFLAMMATION. Choose almond milk, coconut or hemp milk unsweetened, goat or sheep cheese instead to enjoy and stay safe.
6. Get at least 30 min or more of sunlight daily; vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses, promoting calcium homeostasis which is an important mineral component that helps the cells absorb Vitamin C and other nutrients more efficiently.
7. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces; hydration is CRITICAL for the body to do its job. It regulates body temperature, keeps joints lubricated, prevents infections, delivers nutrients to cells, and keeps organs functioning properly. Being well-hydrated also improves sleep quality, cognition, and mood. Dehydration can cause pain.
8. Think POSITIVE thoughts– turn off the news (at least for the majority of the time). Unfortunately fear sells and the news channels are in competition for ratings. Fear causes stress and stress is one of the biggest factors in lowering the immune system. Instead, use this time to exercise, take a walk, reconnect with old and new friends alike, etc.
9. Take Whole Food supplements, such as those made by Standard Process to supplement the nutrients our foods lack due to the soil being depleted of nutrients. Nutrients are also lost as a result of the ripening process many fruits and vegetables go through in order to be shipped long distances. Make sure the supplements are whole food and not synthetic as the body will not recognize synthetic and may even rob itself of more nutrients trying to make the synthetic vitamin a whole vitamin!
10. Get on a Health Program! We know you’re busy. We know you’re probably juggling soooo many things in your life right now but Health should be your #1 Priority. You can’t buy health. Consider using this time to improve your health and get to the root cause of your symptoms. Consider the fact that you could have optimal health and be symptom-free in a few months from now if you took the time to invest in your health now. Consider the fact that natural healing, getting to the root cause, can lead to a safe and lasting recovery where all else has failed.
Your health and safety has always been and will continue to be our number one priority. We are here and committed to serving you. We are taking all precautions to ensure a safe environment: