Click Here For A Free 15 Min Introductory CallDownload the Truth About Scars and How to Heal the Truth About Scars and How to Heal
Home // 5 Tips on Making Father’s Day Special
1. Eliminate the pressure. What Dad wants most is to have a day free from any pressure. Even the pressure of having a “perfect day.” Let him really relax so he can enjoy his second wish…
2. Spend time together. Get away from the house if you must, but take this day to focus on spending time together as a family. Go for a walk, have a picnic, lie in a hammock together, share stories and dreams together. Now that’s a day Dad will really remember!
3. Make romance. Father’s Day is not just a day to celebrate Dad as provider and caregiver for the children. It’s a day to honor your partner as your lover and friend. Make him feel special by telling him how much he means to you – as a partner and as the father to your children. Give him a sexy surprise in the morning or steal a few moments during the day to show him how much you love him.
4. Focus on him. Instead of planning everything out for him, give him the gift of freedom and choice. Let him make decisions about what to do and how to spend the day. If he’s a sports fan, accompany him to see a favorite team play. Is fishing his passion? If he wants a few hours to himself, indulge him. He deserves it!
5. Bring on the praise. Fathers want to be appreciated. Tell him how much you need him. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on extravagant gifts; your gratitude and love are the greatest gifts you can give him this Father’s Day.